Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Finally Finished and Mailed


Remember the adopted "Stitchers Angel" project that I was working on, well it is finally ready and heading out to its new home. I had a hard time finding the right size binding pre-made in the color that I wanted and needed. It finally came and now all three items are finished. So this project can be marked off as finished! Yeah for me. Not only that, but now this wonderful angel will get her goodies in the mail and will not have to feel as if no-one cares. I enjoyed working on this set of gifties very much. I finally made one of the armchair caddy's, as I love the one that Martine who was my swap partner made for me. I use it continually. This little project was easier to make than I thought it would be. I will definitely be making more of them in the future. There are several birthdays coming up and they will be getting a caddy from me. The one thing I am going to do since completing the caddy is to start making my own binding. I am going to get the tools this next week so I will be able to do so, plus I am going to be doing some reading up on making your own binding. If anyone has any knowledge and advice on this subject please email me at stitchduchess2@yahoo.com with all you know. It will be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, I hope to finish more projects this week and I also have another RR block to make, for a RR on CQI called "Birds and Bees", which means you have to have birds or bees or both on the block. I think I will go with birds. Probably hummers since they are my favorite. Well back to stitching, have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Jane said...

These look wonderful. The armchair caddy sounds like a good idea

Judy S. said...

How nice of you to adopt someone whose swapmate didn't come through. Your gifts are really nice and look useful as well! I like the paisley fabric!

Would you believe we are still seeing humming birds in our yard? Seems to me they forgot to go south!

Cathy said...

I love this set you sewed up!! That fabric is just GORGEOUS!! Lucky recipient! Hugs, Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails