Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New Crazy Blocks Ready for RR

Finally I am able to post pics of my black and white blocks for the new rr I am in over at CQI. The theme for this RR is Black/White. There are six of us total. We send out six blocks and each person in the rotation does one complete block and then sends them to the next person. My blocks are working their way to Italy even now. I just have not had time to post pics. These six are out of a set of 16 blocks that will be making up a wall hanging for my bedroom. There is also a 24"x24" square for the center block that will be octagon in shape. I have a drawing of the wall hanging that I need to make a pic of and post of what it will look like when finished. I am excited about this rr as these colors are some of my favorites. I just love black and white together. Anyhow, here is a pic of the six blocks that I have sent out in this rr.I am so in love with these blocks! Anyhow, I finally received my next block in the ATG Traditional RR and this is the last block in the round. This block belongs to Ati and when I finish working on it, it will be going across the sea to its home. I took a before pic this time to better see the direction I would go in doing my part. So here is the pic of Ati's block before I work on it. And I will give updates as I do the work. This is a pic of the section I will be completing for Ati.
Well, that's all for today. Hope everyone has a good week of stitching. I know I will. I have three projects that are finishing up and will mail out tomorrow. Will post them when I finish up. Happy Stitching,

2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Wendy, do you sleep?! I can'tbelieve how much you get done!
Hugs,
Kerry

Wendy said...

Hi Kerry, yes I do sleep but very little! Really, I get about six hrs. a night and have been like that since I was in high school. Also, I take projects with me when I go anywhere so I can work on them. And I don't work outside the home which really helps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails