Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Heavy Heart

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. I am once again asking prayer for my family. This is for my daughter who was expecting a son due in Feb.12th of 2010. The baby has died invitro and will be delivered stillborn this evening. Please keep Frostie and Brian along with their other two children in your prayers please. I will be taking a blog break until after the services for the baby are held sometime next week.


Payton Ryan Davis
Born:December 20th, 2009 7:20 am Died same

3lbs 14oz, 17 1/2"


Rest in the arms of Christ "Payton Ryan Davis" and know that you are loved by those you never got to meet. With all my love, Gran.

Thank you in advance for all your prayers,

Wendy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Judy S. said...

Oh, Wendy, I am so sorry! Thinking of you, your daughter, and the family. Big Hugs.

Jane said...

I am so sorry, Wendy. Thoughts are with you all

Beena said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss, Wendy. I will keep you in my prayers.

jacq said...

I am so sorry, do not know what to say, but you are in my prayers.

Desiree said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. I will ask my son to keep an eye our for him in the here after. Be Blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails