Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

Good Mail Day

I had a really good mail day yesterday. I received the blog win from A Swap For All Seasons and received my swap box from Gina from the Aqua/Avocado swap that I was in. First is my swap box from Gina who was my swap partner. But wait.......Gina was my Secret Angel Stitcher in 2009 during a really hard time of my life. I was amazed that we had been put as mutual swap partners this time. She made me the most amazing Peacock quilt ever last yr. Anyhow....... this is what she sent in my box to me. She made me two really nice pillows, some fabric, soap, buttons, crochet books these are vintage and I forgot to take a pic of them. A green candy dish.
Now everyone knows I collect peacocks of any shape form or fashion. Gina is so thoughtful, just look at the vintage pin and cuff links she found for me. Thank you so much Gina, I love everything you sent and I truly love the peacock treasures that you sent. I will post what I sent out to Gina when it arrives to her.
A week ago I won a blog drawing from A Swap For All Seasons. Just look at what was inside the vintage wood cigar box. I love it!
The red baby shoe is a pin cushion...how cute is that! Of course all the goodies are wonderful and will be treasured. Thank you Linda!

Hope everyone is doing great and stitching up some wonderful gifts for the upcoming holidays. I know I am. Time to get back to sewing/quilting for the new baby coming into our lives.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I love, Love your blog. It is free spirited, and youthful. You are a true artist, and I can relate to some of your work. Impressive.

I invite you to visit my blog, I hope you like it, and you may follow me through my inspirations.

Love,

Sammy :-)

Sammy said...

My Dear,

I had to follow you, I hope you do not mind.

Love,

-Sammy :-)

Gina's Custom Creations said...

Wow...2 boxes in one day! It's like Xmas in September! ;o)
I so enjoyed putting together another swap package for you this year. I too was amazed by chance luck of us being put together as swap partners...I love trying to find peacock items for you! I lucked out w/the vintage sterling peacock pin on eBay and the antique peacock cuff links I purchased at a local consignment & yarn store.
I'm so glad you everything arrived safely and that you like it all! :o)

Judy S. said...

Gosh, I did a double take when I saw that old photo because it resembles one I have of a family member.....must be the hairstyle or something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails