Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back Home

Well we are back home after spending Thanksgiving with my dd and her family in Georgia. We had lots of food and loved spending time with all of them. We also enjoyed spending some time with the new granddaughter. She looks so much like her mother did when she was born. Both are doing good and we are so happy about that. I will have more pics of Jazmine soon.

I have mailed out my CSSS to my partner and I hope she will enjoy it when she gets to open it on Christmas day. My parcel is winging its way to............can't tell you as it is a surprise. Here is a sneaky peek though..........ha fooled ya, as we cannot post pics until after Christmas! It would spoil the surprise...... I do have a sneak peek for Christmas eve, but it will not be big enough for the recipient to be able to tell what it is.

Also my bag swap is winging its way to Sabine and should arrive shortly. With her bag I sent another item along that is for her. We  did a private swap a while back and her package was sent back to me as undeliverable because the zip was wrong. So I decided to wait and re-mail to her when I sent out her bag. Below is a sneak peek of her bag and a pic of the quilt that is winging its way to her.

The bag was supposed to be Christmas themed, but I asked Sabine which did she prefer something she could only use at Christmas time or a bag she could use anytime. She chose an anytime bag made it bright and bold colors. Let me tell you that was right up my alley as I too love bold and bright. So I made her a bag with nice saturated colors. Sabine I hope you like the bag that I made for you. Now for a pic of the quilt.......
 This quilt was made with Moda's "   Bliss "   line to give it a modern feel to a very familiar pattern. I titled this little quilt "   Blissful Coins"   and I do hope that Sabine will love it as much as I loved making it for her. I will update this post later with a pic of the quilt she made for me. It is so pretty and in colors that I just love. Actually this little quilty could be used as a table runner as well as hung on the wall. Which ever way she decides to display it I think she will like it. I forgot to make a pic of the back, so hopefully when it arrives to its new home she will take a pic for me. Well it is late and I need to get some rest. In the meantime I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails