Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Small Update

I can now post pics of what I sent out to Melissa in our Friends Swap. Below is a full pic of what I sent her. I made her a table mat. This was a fun project to make and I will be making more of these in the future. You can see the rest of what I sent Melissa on her blog  
 We are still on baby watch with going to the hospital and Dr. office twice weekly to be monitored. Since she is high risk and is coming early (due date is Dec. 2) between now and the 19th of this month, the Dr. is keeping a close eye on both mom and baby Jazmine. She is 3cm and in position to be born. So far no stress on baby Jazmine's breathing or activity, which is a good thing. The longer we keep her in the womb the better for now. My dd is taking high doses of insulin twice daily and regular doses after each meal. Thank you for all your prayers during this time. I have more projects to share when the camera is charged up and ready again.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

I LOVE the table mat!!! And best of luck to Jazmine and her mommy!

Angie said...

Oh a new baby! How exciting! Right before Christmas. I'll be praying for your DD and your new lil grand~Jazmine.

That is a pretty Table Mat. I wouldn't have ever thought of doing anything like that!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Kind of neat that there were comments from 2 different Wendys on there. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails