Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1600inch Quilt..........

I had a jellyroll laying around that was not earmarked for a special project and thought I would try out this quilt......Its called the 1600inch jellyroll quilt and makes up really quick......below is the one I made......in one hour I had this quilt completed.......I will definitely be making more of these quick quilts....this makes a good size lap quilt......if you could do the math you could add to it to make it a bigger quilt.......I just don't know how that would come out.....
Here is my  mug rug that I received from my swap partner...........I so love it......my swap partner was Wendy and you can find her here: http://wendymoondesigns.blogspot.com/  thank you Wendy.....we thought it was funny that we both had the same name and she had my name......
I have a few more I need to add but I am waiting on my camera to charge up to be able to show the pics of them........a couple of doll quilt swap pics to show.......


Happy Stitching,
Wendy

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely mug rug, great swap

Anonymous said...

Oh the mug rug you got is so adorable!!! She did such a lovely job!.


Wow I cant believe how fast your quilt came together that is fantastic:) Your doing a awesome job!


Hugs,


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Karen said...

Pretty mug rug!

Chookyblue...... said...

I missed this post............your quilt is nice and bright...........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails