Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Birdie Quilt Finished

I put the binding on today and now it is finished......the more I thought about the more I wanted my swap partner Nichol to have this little quilt.......the other quilt arrived today and she loved it.........you can go here to read about it.......this one will be winging its way to her on tomorrow.....What do you think about the binding? I like the darker binding and I think it makes the chocolate henna fabric look really nice.....
 Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy it is so gorgeous! I love the color choice of binding it really did pull the color of the fabric out. I read your partners blog and she seemed so thrilled by the stunning one you sent her. I know she will be so tickled pink to get a second sweet quilt.

You have amazing talent Wendy!!


Hugs to you,
Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

prsd4tim2 said...

Wendy,

I can't find your email address (I'm not all that blog savvy yet, to be honest) so I'm leaving this as a comment, instead of an email.

I have enjoyed following your blog for awhile now, and I am pleased to share the Stylish Blogger Award with you.

I can't attach the fancy button you can add to your blog but you can copy/paste it from my blog or leave me a comment and I will email it to you.

Here is my post about your award: http://prsd4tim2.blogspot.com/2011/04/who-me.html This post also describes what to do next as a recipient of the award.

Congratulations!

Wendi (prsd4tim2)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails