Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Great Mail Day

Today was a very good mail day........my friend Cat sent me these lovely scraps for my diamonds........
thank you so much Cat, I will be using these shortly.....
Next I received this package from Amy in the MMM Summer Swap.......this is the awesome package that she sent out to me.....a mini quilt, a thread catcher, a mug rug, lime green necklace, peacock pin, peacock shrinky dink, and awesome fabric. She even made the card that she sent along......thanks Amy I love all of it....
 Next is was a package from Gina who was my partner in the Tilda Tea Party Swap.....I will post about what I sent out to her when she receives it......a lovely peacock mug rug that is just gorgeous, a tea towel that is awesome and some napkins......thank you so much Gina I love everything you sent!

The above Tim Tam's were included in the box.....oh my goodness! These are the best ever cookies......my son wants me to try and order him some! So far no luck as they would be way expensive......but they are really good! Thanks Gina for that wonderful treat.....

Until next time,
Wendy 

3 comments:

Cat said...

I'll send you Tim Tams in return for S'mores .. .. .. ::))
I have more fabric to send - will post next week

Gina E. said...

LOL Cat, do you get our Tim Tams over the ditch as well?! Wendy, I'll send you some more Tim Tams too - if you would care to swap some of your utterly fantastic peacock fabric!!! All the items you have shown on here using that gorgeous fabric are to die for! Glad you liked my box of goodies; yours isn't here yet, but I'm checking my mailbox every day with crossed fingers;-)

Anonymous said...

Wendy what a lovely swap parcel to receive

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails