Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nature

I love nature and all it has to offer in the way of beauty. And this little beauty sat and let me get really close to him. I actually had my fingers close enough to touch him if I wanted too. He just sat there unconcerned with me.
A beautiful junebug was making its way across the hens and chicks. He is just so pretty with his coloring shining brightly in the sunshine.
And the crepe myrtles are in bloom. Just the beginnings for now. By next week they will be full and lush with such vibrant color!

Sorry the last picture is cloudy. I did not realize that the lens of the camera had condensation from being inside with the air on it. Still the blooms are so pretty. 
 

4 comments:

Terry said...

What beautiful pictures! Nature is so amazing! :0)

Cath said...

Glorious photos. There is so much beauty in nature. I think the last photo looks like an oil painting. You should enlarge and frame it!
Cathxxx
@ Bits 'n Bobs

Chookyblue...... said...

absolutely love the dragon fly pic........

Pam said...

Wendy, your flowers are just gorgeous! I have a flower garden as well, but not your green thumb! I think it was so hot here in Kansas this year. I don't know what happened if it was the heat, but mine just didn't do well at all! I will not be posting mine! Maybe I;ll just post yours LOL:) xoxo's Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails