Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Winner of Travelling Stash

We have a winner!!!! I put the numbers in the Random.org number generator to come up with the winner. I have no idea how to get the graphic on here so you will have to trust me. The number that came up was........3 and that belongs to Terry! 
 Blogger Terry said...
Definitely put my name in the hat for this one! I'd love to be able to be a part of something so fun! Thanks! :0)
Congrats Terry, if you will email me your snail mail info I will get the package in the mail to you on Monday.
Until next time,
Wendy

4 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations Terry! Looks like a box of fun! :-)

Terry said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait for it to arrive! It's going to be like a treasure chest of fabric goodness! :0)

Gerry said...

What a great give-a-way, Judy. See what ya miss when you're not around? LOL.

I wanted to pop in and see what you're up to - which is a lot - and say thanks for visiting.

I really like the Victorian Ladies, too. I think this RR will be a fun one.

Take care, Gerry

Karen said...

Hi Wendy...thanks so much for the comment. It's good to know that there are other midnight stitchers out there!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails