Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Small Project

This is a small project that I am working on...I have enjoyed the process so far and will be doing more in the future. I used a linen base with lace, scrim and satin in the base. I actually just collaged the fabrics and laces together in a pleasing to me arangment and then added silk ribbon, french knots and daisies. I also used a couple of lace appliques in each upper corner of the design. I am trying to decide if I am finished or if I need to add some beading for a little bit of bling. Will think on it a couple of days before putting the backing on and finishing.
Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

said...

I really like this project, Wendy!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wendy that is lovely...

suziqu's thread works said...

Very Pretty Wendy!
Yes we just have to learn how much is enough when we are at the end of creating a collage!
Happy New Year!
Suzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails