Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Another Finish....

This is another of my December finishes...this one was for ds who loves all things dragon related...I really enjoyed making this wall hanging and it is now hanging in its new home...I used cross hatching when quilting this to keep the background laying flat...I started out hand stitching this, but did not like the look of it once I had completed several rows...then I had a light bulb moment and decided that the cross hatching would be perfect for this little quilt...I just used a meandering stipple in the borders...I have another in the works for his up coming birthday in April so stay tuned for that one as well...
Wendy

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice....

Michelle said...

That dragon is AWESOME! Hope you had a great Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails