Pages

Thursday, January 09, 2014

We Have a Winner


Let me just say that the temps here today are much better...in the 40's and I finally feel warm for the first time in over a week! Glad I had a good supply of hot tea to drink! I did want to post a pic of my quilty adventures today, but I have had a sinus headache all day and then the first part of the day my sweet gd who is three was here, so no work done in the sewing room...I will have something quilty to show hopefully tomorrow...I guess everyone wants to know who the winner of the stash box is...we will get to that in a moment...and I did add these as well...


just a few pics first...Whizzer...he is very high strung but so very lovable....
 I just wanted to post a couple pics of my sweet boys...are they not just the sweetest sweet boys ever! ok enough of that...

the winner of the stash box is Terry from Terrys Treasures....congrats Terry and if you will email me your addy I will get this box into the mail to you over the weekend...

Riddick has the sweetest disposition and loves to give kisses and hugs to you....he does love his quilt I made him when he was a puppy...
I hope you are having a wonderful day where ever you may live!

Wendy

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thank you so much! I'm off to email you! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails