Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update for the new year

Ok, I am still here and trying to get back on track. Much has happened in the last six months. Things are just now starting to settle down some. I will try to update more regularly now that things have begun to settle down.

I have some things that I am finishing up because they are way tardy and I need to get finished with them before I continue with any type of new work.

Anyhow, I am moving on with the new year.

I have joined a group that trades crazy quilted and embellished hearts. I am working on ten at the moment. When they are embellished I will post here and on the group so I can swap them. This is going to be fun. I will use the hearts to make a wall hanging with. I am excited about getting them from all over the world.

I have not done too much stitching as most of my things are still in storage and I don't have access to my stash and so forth. But I do have enough to do the little hearts with as I can use some fabric from cut up dresses that I have purchased at the local thrift store. My thread supply is limited but I am making do with what I have. Hopefully I will have pics in the next day or so.

Happy Sewing
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails