Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post this as I just found out that I won one of the Under The Gum Trees drawings. I won Cheryl of Willowberry Designs drawing! I am doing the happy dance. I love her work, you need to go over there and check out her blog! While there look at her patterns and such, she is a great designer. You can find her here: http://www.willowberrydesigns.typepad.com/
Now all I have to do is wait patiently for it to arrive across the pond.............patiently wait.........lol


Toodles,
Wendy doing the happy dance!!

3 comments:

martine said...

Lucky you !!!!!!!!
I love Cheryl's stitchery patterns.
Enjoy it.
Martine

Carol said...

Congratulations. Cheryl does such lovely work.

Micki said...

Congrats! I am sure that when you get yours, you will love it.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails