Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Something I Have Been Working On

This is a little project that I have been working on for someone and it is now ready to be quilted. I call it Lilly's Sunset. Now to quilt it and send it on to its new owner.

I found these great star bowls for .25 each that were left over from the 4th of July. I will be using them at Christmas to put candy and such in. Aren't they great I bought six of them to use for the upcoming Christmas holidays.

I am working on more items but cannot post pics as of yet. I also need to post pics of the last Flower Fairy block and will do that one day next week. I am caught up on everything finally and will have more pics to show when some packages arrive at their destinations. Have a good afternoon everyone.

Happy Stitching,

Wendy

5 comments:

Beena said...

Hi, Wendy!

I really like your"Lilly's Sunset"...great design and colors. Did you hand paint the fairy and flower? Looks like soft water colors. Beautiful!

I need to shop where you shop, Wendy! What a great buy! Perfect for Christmas goodies!

Gina said...

Love the quilt. Can't wait to see how it quilts out.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Wendy said...

Hi ladies, thanks for the nice comments about my fairy.

Beena, I did not paint but used colored pencils to get the soft watercolor look. Just a little experimenting. I have used color crayons also, but I like pencils the best.

Micki said...

I love the quilt! It is beautiful!
Micki

qwerty said...

Lily's Sunset is beautiful! Love the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails