Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Yes Two Posts In One Day!

I tried to post this below but Blogger is wanting to be unaccommodating today. Anyhow I finally bit the bullet and ordered this book Color Shuffle that I have been wanting for ages. It came on Saturday and now I see this quilt in my future.

Sorry for the dark pic on bottom it could not be helped for whatever reason.lol. Camera would not cooperate with me today. I love this quilt and hope to get started on it soon.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow, what an undertaking...can't wait to see the fabrics you choose.

Elaine said...

Received your wonderful basket of fall. Thank you..love the things you picked out. Elaine




I had another little treat for you but my friend Nancy did not have it finished. Please say a prayer for her as she hust found out she has breast cancer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails