Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Little Heart Swap


I have signed up for Cheryll's initial heart swap...I participated last year and had great fun...this is a quick and easy swap to join with a quick return...mail out date is Feb. 4, 2013...You have until Jan. 9th to sign up...I have also took her swapping pledge.

MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I (Wendy) will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....


Wendy  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails