Pages

Friday, January 04, 2013

A Trade...

Hopefully....I have had these for a while and would like to trade them for something that I know I want to make...This is what I have for trade.... 

"Over The River and Through The Woods" by Crabapple Hill...


Next: "Petal Party" (this is a beautiful quilt)
Tilda Books: Similar book trade or if you trade the patterns a book to go with the pattern...I am willing to ship international...
The patterns I want to trade for:
1. "Winter Wonderland" by Crabapple Hill
2. "Tail Feathers" by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches.

So, if you have the pattern/s and you have already made them and/or you have decided you are not going to make them and want to trade you can email me and I will get back to you about them...I really want to make the "Tail Feathers" this year, and would love to swap it out...I mean, if you are like me once you make a certain pattern like these you usually do not make them again...then the patterns just sit taking up space...
Wendy

1 comment:

Can't Stop Stitchin said...

Love your idea for doing a trade of patterns! Sorry, I don't have what you are looking for, but you have shown a whole new way to use blogger!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails