Pages

Monday, April 07, 2014

MMSC...

I finally have something to show for the MMSC this week which is hosted by Jessica from here...which stands for Monday Morning Star Count...this is actually for any kind of epp that you may be doing...I finally was in the mood to work on the fill in diamonds for my star quilt...a small stack, but it is some progress...I am happy to once again be able to do some hand stitching...after hurting my tendons back in the summer I will definitely be taking short breaks during my stitching time...you can go here to check out what everyone else is working on...until next time, keep those needles busy...
Wendy

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great, you got a lot accomplished. I have been trying to think of what my next armchair project should be. Maybe I should work on Hexies.

Jessica said...

Look at that stack! Keep going!
Thanks for linking up~

Pamela said...

Nice stack of diamonds and great sewing kit. Is that a Whitman's chocolates tin?

Allison said...

So glad you are doing better and love your sewing kit!

Judy S. said...

Looks like you're set for a while!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails