Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!!!!

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!! I used a random number generator and the number was 27 and guess who that was! Congratulations goes out to KARRIN HURD, so if you will email me at stitchduchess2@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy I will get your package off in the mail to you. As I said in a previous post if you prefer to have a crazy quilting squishie let me know and I will swap it out.

A big thank you for all those who left such nice comments and joined in on the fun. I had so much fun with this drawing that I may do it again very soon.

Happy Stitching Everyone,

1 comment:

Karrin Hurd said...

Thanks so much Wendy, I was excited to find out I was the winner yesterday. I really had my eye on that thread.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails