Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

First Finishes of 2010

These are my first finishes of the year. They are small but still finishes. I have made 12 postcards and have sent them out. They are all in the mail on the way to their new homes.


I have more coming this next week stay tuned. I have started working on the black and white blocks. And I am working on something very special and will have details on that later also.

On another note Debra from here: http://operationpillowcase.blogspot.com/ is aksing for help in making pillowcases for soldiers. She needs 50 pillowcases by the end of Feb. I have signed up how about you. If you would like to be a part of this great effort go on over and sign up. While there you will want to go to her regular blog and look at all the creative wonderfulness over on her sewing quilting blog. She is greatly talented and does awesome work. Her other blog can be found here:  http://debraspincicdesignstudio.blogspot.com/ 

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Even wettle projects are finishes.I did a mouse pincushion. Love your post cards.

Well done sewing your pillowslips.

I am busy making quilts for our folk who lost everything in bushfires here in Australia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails