Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

More Blue Fabric for Moms Quilt

My friend Martine from the Netherlands sent me these beautiful blue sqaures to make baskets for my moms quilt. Thank you Martine they are lovely and will make wonderful baskets. Take notice of the card she sent, is it not lovely all those flying geese and in blue! Please take time to go and visit Martines blog, you will be glad that you did. You can find Martines blog here: http://martinejannaas.web-log.nl/elke_dag_een_steekje/
She has the most wonderful quilts on her site. Again thank you Martine for the lovely blue scaps!
    Edited to add:I forgot to add the picture of the fabric to this post.

Happy Stitching
Wendy

1 comment:

martine said...

I never thought that readers could understand the english translator on my blog .
His english is even worse than mine.
But it works, you understand what I'm writing.
Did you already made a start with the baskets?
I'm curious. Want to see pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails