Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Box Arrived

I have my Homemade Valentine Swap Box. My swap partner Karen really sent a jam up box and should be proud of herself. She sent me some really great things in my box. She even added to my milk glass collection. I did not have any candle holders and she sent one along with my other goodies all of them are great! A big thank you to Karen for my great gifties. She does not have a blog yet so hopefully soon she will take the big leap and join the blogging world. She made the greatest box for me, this will hold fabric postcards in the future.

This is what it looked like before I opened it.
Look at all those little wrapped goodies just waiting for me to open!

And this is what was inside! Look at all the wonderful items in my box! I love everything she sent. She also sent some spices for a great dip. And of course the chocolate was wonderfull too. It was consumed with all speed!lol I did share of course.

Of course anyone who reads my blog knows that I crazy quilt. Take a look at the note cards she put in my box! They are so cute, below is a closeup. They are crazy quilted! How neat is that.

If you ever want to participate in fun swaps you should try out those on Heidi Devlins blog. She is a great hostess and her swaps are always fun. This is the fourth swap I have participated in with her and it is so much fun each time. And of course my swap partner Karen was the greatest of all!

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails