Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Baskets












I have nine more baskets for my basket quilt ready now. I am really liking how these little baskets are coming along. I need a total of 300 of them, so still a long way to go. But this has always been a slow work in progress. I was only working on these when I took my dad for eye appointments and dr. appointments. Now I am trying to work on them daily. He always loved to see me stitching on these or the stars I am epp. Working on these baskets and looking at the ones I stitched while with him has made me more determined to finish this sooner rather than later. May your day be filled with love, laughter and stitching.








2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

What awesome memories and pretty baskets.
Mama Bear

Sheryl said...

Very pretty Wendy, but to make 300, goodness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails