Pages

Friday, May 05, 2017

Bead Sale






Hobby Lobby had a half off bead sale this past week and I added some beads to my stash. I use a lot of beads in my crazy quilts and now in my other work as well, so need to keep a supply on hand. I always try and buy my beads when on sale. I also found a few more rings to use in the "Year of Stitches" project. Some new beading needles as mine are so bent and I actually broke one last week. I also picked up a few sheets of paper to use for the new class with Karen called "Artist Books". I also picked up a few low volume prints for another project that I have. All the goodies are wonderful, but the time spent with mom going through Hobby Lobby and finding great things was the best part. Hope your day was good.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails