Friday, March 29, 2013

Yummy Thread and Prep Work ...Winner of Traveling Stash


 
These yummy threads will be used to make a couple of table mats. I just love these colors together. Using stash and adding to the stash.:) More prep work for the klosjes project.
Now I guess you would like to know who the winner of the "Traveling Stash" box. Random generator chose this number: 
 
True Random Number Generator  3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
  Congrats to "Sewgreen" who said:
Blogger Sewgreen said...
I would love one of thee boxes! I can't tell you how many blogs I have commented on, and my number never seems to get called!
March 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM
 
Delete

4 comments:

Terry said...

That yarn is beautiful! I love those colors! :0)

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely spring colours, look forward to seeing what you create with them.

Wishing you a very Happy Easter from chilly Cornwall.

Sewgreen said...

Woohoo!! Thank you!!!

Robyn G. said...

Oh Wendy, love those colours...so pretty!
Lots of klosjes progress happening there too and congrats to Sewgreen :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails